valentine’s day to paris
(Price Per Couple flying from London)
A Valentine’s Day Experience like no other, in Paris, The City of Love
We’ve teamed up with Shangri-La Hotel Paris to curate the ultimate Valentine’s escape to Paris!
Your experience begins the moment your picked by your chauffeur and arrive at the VIP terminal. Enjoy some pre-flight drinks and snacks before meeting your crew and stepping onboard your aircraft. Onboard the aircraft can be prepared to your liking, as can catering. Your VIP travel tailor will arrange roses, chocolates and champagne and anything else.
Land at Paris Le Bourget Airport where you’ll be greeted airside by a chauffeured Mercedes Maybach S class for a seamless transfer to the Shangri-La.
In the former home of Prince Roland Bonaparte, overlooking the Eiffel Tower and River Seine in the 16th arrondissement, ultimate Parisian elegance lives on at Shangri-La Paris. Holding both Palace distinction and Monument Historique status, the hotel seamlessly blends European grandeur with traditional Asian hospitality and is home to the only Michelin-starred Chinese restaurant in France.
Upon arrival a dedicated staff member will show you to your lavishly appointed suite, adorned with rose petals.
During your stay indulge in gastronomy, history, shopping, art and exploration. We can arrange a private viewing of the Mona Lisa at the Louvre, a private cruise along the River Seine, closed VIP shopping experiences at Hermes and/or lunch at michelin starred, The Jules Verne on the Eiffel Tower.
- Private jet charter to and from Paris Le Bourget (roundtrip)
- VIP Terminals and VIP catering and drinks of your preference
- Venus-Et-Fleur roses gifted on-board
- VIP transfer by Mercedes Maybach from the airport to the Shangri-La Paris hotel
- 2 night stay at the Duplex Eiffel View Suite for two people
- Personalised romantic in-room welcome basket of fresh fruits and petals
- Full American breakfast served at La Bauhinia or in the comfort of your suite
- Access to the Chi, The Spa
- On-demand VIP experiences and concierge once in Paris
Aircraft types range from 4 passenger Citation Mustang to 12 pax Challenger 605